Shipping and payment
We strongly recommend that you carefully check the goods upon receipt of your order!
Do not forget to check the documents, as well as the integrity of the packaging and signs of opening, packaging, as well as the overall integrity of the product and its quality.
In the event of a discrepancy between the goods or any deficiencies, you can refuse to receive and pay for it by contacting the delivery service employee with the requirement to draw up an inventory of the contents of the parcel / order, and then contact a representative of the seller.
We also recommend that you keep all documents confirming the purchase: receipts, warranty coupons, mailing declarations, e-mails and any other documents received from the company.
The method of delivery in Poland is determined by the seller and may be the complainant's transport as well as a courier company. To find out more about the terms of delivery, you need to contact the seller.
Possible delivery methods
1. Polish Post
3. Courier serviceFor your order, you can get it in any way convenient for you by the seller.
Possible payment methods
1. Prepayment by bank transfer
2. Cash on delivery
3. Payment in cash upon personal collection
4. Electronic payments and credit card payments
Attention! Do not share your personal data with third parties:
* your bank card details;
* your username or password to enter your personal account;
* numbers of your personal accounts, secret codes;
* passwords coming to your phone;
* data of passport, registration, other documents.