The device for artificial ventilation of easy MEKICS MV2000 SU-M2
MV2000 SU-M2 is a device for artificial ventilation of lungs which is created on the latest modern technologies. This device is developed to treat and control ventilation of lungs at the patients suffering from respiratory insufficiency. It is intended for use in intensive care units, postoperative chambers, offices of anesthesiology for adult patients, children and newborns.
For creation of the device IVL MV2000 SU-M2 the latest technologies which made this device a lung, compact, silent during the work and simple in use were introduced. This product was made taking into account the slightest details with strict quality control and process of testing.
During ventilation on the touch 12,1 inch screen the calculated and measured values are displayed. The device has function of reproduction of five fluctuating signals and a loop, function of control of emergency signals, and also function of viewing of dynamics of the obtained data in graphic and tabular types in 72 hours.
Except this MV2000 SU-M2 has specific modes of ventilation, such as:
- Management on the volume (VACV).
- The management on volume regulated on pressure (PRVC).
- The management on time limited on pressure (TCPL).
- Spontaneous ventilation (SPONT and tBiLEVEL).
- VSIMV - the mode of the auxiliary supported ventilation on the basis of volume.
- PSIMV - the mode of auxiliary ventilation on the basis of pressure.
- ApneaBack-up (it is activated in a case apnoe) and other.
As soon as the external power supply is switched-off, food automatically switches to the internal source capable to support work within 3 hours. Also the device is equipped with wheels that is very convenient at its movement. Gross weight makes 57 kg. Complete set: 1. Device IVL (main unit);
4. Cable of power supply of the device IVL;
5. Cable of power supply of the monitor;
6. Demonstration easy for adults;
7. A reusable respiratory contour for newborns from system of heating and measurement of humidity;
8. The proximal sensor – 10 pieces;
9. An arm for fastening of respiratory tubes;
10. The external valve of an exhalation from the moisture collection and system of drying;
11. O2 cable;
12. Air cable;
14. Thermometer spirit;
15. A cable of heating and control of temperature for a disposable contour – 2 pieces;
16. A cable of heating and control of temperature for a reusable contour – 2 pieces;
17. A cable of control of humidity with sensors.
Driven Central gas Compressor type
The weight of the patient is From 1 kg
Screen color, touch 12.1" TFT
Ventilation at apnoe Yes
Options EtCO2, SpO2, O2Stream
There is no use of a nasal cannula at CPAP
There is no use when transporting
Guarantee of 18 months
Producer of Mekics
Options: Compressor installations (for providing a stream of air):
Medical portable air C3 (Mindray) compressor
Medical air SB4-8 compressor (Remez)