· Laser radiation range - 0,635 microns - area of red color - is the most effective at VLOK.
· Small dimensions and mass of the device "MATRIKS-VLOK" allow to apply it as directly in chambers to patients with limited mobility, and at the patient at home.
· Unique feature of the device "MATRIKS-VLOK" is that it allows to carry out procedures of radiation of blood not only the radiation of red area of a range, but also ultra-violet (Ural federal district), infrared (IK) radiation of blood, and also radiation by lengths of waves of a blue and green range. For this purpose serial connection of radiators with different lengths of waves is provided in the device. This opportunity significantly increases efficiency of the VLOK procedures, expands possibilities of the device and does not demand for the consumer of availability of several devices for blood radiation by different lengths of waves that, first, is very convenient, and secondly, significantly cuts expenses on the equipment of an office of laser therapy.
Procedure is absolutely safe and comfortable for the patient. Impact on an organism soft, comfortable and at the same time highly effective, recreational action continues from 4 to 6 months.
The radiating heads:
· KL-VLOK (wavelength of 635 nanometers, power not less 2,0mvt) - is applied at treatment of very wide range of diseases.
· MS-VLOK-365 (LED, the wavelength of 365-400 nanometers, power not less than 1,0 MW) - is intended for VLOK+UFOK technique, for ultra-violet radiation of blood by intravenous access.
Ultra-violet radiation of blood with intravenous access is much more effective and simpler than an extracorporal technique. Replacement of an ultra-violet lamp with the laser considerably increased efficiency of a method.
When carrying out the VLOK procedure sterile one-time light guides are used
KIVL-02 with a needle which are connected to the special socket of a radiator.
Smooth adjustment and digital control of power of radiation is provided.
The device has the automatic timer and digital indication of duration of procedure.