Terms of return and exchange
Based on Article. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), a consumer who has concluded a distance contract may withdraw from it in writing without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of issue things. It is possible to withdraw from the contract within 21 days from the date of delivery of the item.
The period of 21 days is counted from the date of delivery of the item, understood as taking the item into the possession of the consumer or a third party indicated by the consumer other than the carrier. The goods should be returned immediately after submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract, not later than within 15 days in an unchanged state. In the event of withdrawal from the contract of sale of goods purchased in a set with another product, the entire set will be returned.
The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. The costs of direct return (return) of the goods to the Seller in connection with the withdrawal from the contract without giving any reason within 21 days from the date of delivery of the goods are borne by the Consumer. If the consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the entrepreneur, the entrepreneur is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for the additional costs incurred by him.
The right to withdraw from a contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in relation to contracts:
1. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
2. in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery.
3. concluded by public auction.
4. for the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
5. in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery.
6. in which the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other items.
7. in which the consumer has expressly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repairs or maintenance; if the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the consumer, or provides items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract with regard to additional services or items.
8. on the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed prior to the commencement of the service that after its fulfillment by the entrepreneur, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.