The special construction of the membrane ensures full performance, and the lack of pressure drops across the full load range. While designing our product, we remembered about the possibility of mounting it in two surfaces, what in many cases makes an installation much easier for the installer. All of that allows our SHARK reducer - based on proven, but also innovative solutions - to maintain long and trouble-free operation of the whole gas installation. Our reducer can be applied in every gas injection installations, especially in sequential injection. SHARK brand is a guarantee of quality and efficiency of the device.
- Supports engines power up to 150 HP (inlet diam.: Ø 6 mm) or 200 HP (inlet diam.: Ø 8 mm),
- Output pressure: 1.2 or 1,5 bar,
- Pressure adjustment range: 0,9 ÷ 1,9 bar,
- Easy pressure regulation - imbus (Allen key) 4 mm socket,
- Integrated shut off electrovalve (voltage supply 12 V),
- Integrated gaseous phase filter,
- Gas inlet port diameter: Ø 6 or 8 mm,
- Gas outlet port diameter: Ø 11 mm,
- Rotary water pipe elbows diameter: Ø 16 mm,
- Vacuum input: Ø 5 mm,
- Dimensions: 95 x 109 x 93 mm.